At Ayoub, Mansour & Bryant, LLC we serve the diverse and complex needs of the Georgia real estate community through its economic cycles and regulatory changes. We represent clients in all phases of real estate from the acquisition through closing. We represent individuals, banks, and title insurance providers and have extensive knowledge in real estate litigation of all kinds.
We have extensive experience with tax deeds, tax sale litigation, and foreclosure actions. We are experts in curing title defects and routinely file quiet title actions, reformations, and other forms of equitable relief to protect the enforceability of ownership interests and security deeds.
Where a dispute requires litigation, we have the resources and experience needed to help you develop and pursue sound legal strategies. We understand the challenges in today’s real estate market and help you make litigation decisions that are compatible with your business goals.
Please contact us for assistance with:
- Tax Deed Foreclosures
- Quiet Titles
- Property tax fi.fa. acquisition
- Excess Funds Acquisition
- Tax appeals
- Security Deed Foreclosures
- Curative Title Review and
- Purchase/Sale Agreements and Contract Disputes
- Condemnation Actions
- Materialman’s and Mechanic’s Liens
- Construction/Builder Disputes
- Acquisition and development financing
- Condominium documents and HOA’s
- Contract negotiations
- Easements and restrictions
- Environmental regulation and litigation